Export Quality Indian Cotton Bales +91-8617360257

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1,200.00 - $1,600.00 / Metric Ton | 10 Metric Ton/Metric Tons (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Metric Tons) 1 - 25 >25
Est. Time(days) 5 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Metric Tons)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 25 Metric Tons)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 25 Metric Tons) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Raw Cotton
Material:
100% Colored Cotton
Pattern:
Raw
Feature:
Breathable
Use:
Spinning
Mic:
3.7 - 4.8
Fiber Length:
28 -31 mm
Strength:
29+ GPT
Place of Origin:
Maharashtra, India
Brand Name:
Prakash
Model Number:
PRCO1
COLOR:
Natural White
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Packing:

170 kgs bales.we can supply in container and vessel according to the buyer description. We will be happy to trade with you.
Port
India
Picture Example:
package-img
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Metric Tons) 1 - 25 >25
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
Product Description

Specification:

Product name : Raw Cotton

Length:28 -31 mm,

Mic: 3.7 - 4.8 ncl,

Strength: 29-31gpt,

trash: below 3%, 

Moisture: below 9%,

superior export quality

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Packing:

170 kgs bales.we can supply in container and vessel according to the buyer description. We will be happy to trade with you.

Payment and details:

  1. L/c at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was bl (bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: fob Chennai port, cif, cnf
  4. Delivery terms: 10 days after singing in the sale of contract
  5. Leading port: Mundra Port / Mumbai Port
Company Information